Monday, April 7, 2014

The Gospel blesses the lives of all those that live it!"

Cecila's baptsim
April 7, 2014

Family,

Well this week was a very busy one! I was running around doing baptismal interviews and we had Mission Leadership Council on Thursday so everything took me out of the area quite a bit, but it was ok! Cecilia was baptized on Saturday and it was so awesome! We had an RM baptize her and it looked really easy even though she was a little bigger. She bent her legs perfectly so it was easy on him. It was awesome to see her come out of the water with her big ol belly poking out haha. I’m sure she will have the baby in the next week or two! We are pushing a little harder for her husband now but he is being stubborn, there is nothing more that Cecilia wants than a temple marriage and to seal her family together! It’s awesome! So I pray her husband’s heart will be softened! Ill try and send a photo of the baptism.

When Elder Kisembe and I went to MLC on Thursday I saw Elder Van Scheltema (Kade’s trainer) at the area office in Accra, (the Accra West Mission was preparing for their MLC as well) and he told me that sister Deborah, one of our converts that we baptized in Kaneshie was preparing to receive her endowment!!! I was like what the heck that is so awesome! I’m so happy for her and the way she is living her life! He also told me she is dating a member in the ward and she is doing online BYU pathway! Dang I was so happy to hear that! The Gospel blesses the lives of all those who live it! I’m curious if President Judd would let me go and attend her endowment session.

Also, another cool thing is one of the guys that goes to the same gym as us, he is basically my personal trainer, I kept inviting him to church and I didn’t really think he was serious, but he came yesterday!!! I was so shocked and he loved it! So I went and taught him yesterday. He doesn’t stay in our area, but I went with the missionaries to have a smooth transition from one missionary to another! It sounds like General Conference was amazing! I’m excited to watch it in the next coming month! (they receive a DVD of some of the sessions in a month)I love GC and I can’t believe I have been on mission for 3 of them!! I love you all and hope you have a great week!


Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment