Monday, May 12, 2014

Immerse ourselves in the Scriptures

Family that Kade taught in Kpong and then was later baptized. Juliet, Lawrence and Clinton

Baboons on the way to Kpong




Truck that Kade drives
May 12, 2014

Family,

Well it was great to be able to talk with all of you yesterday. It seemed like it went by really fast but it was all good, just what I needed to hear from everyone. So this last week was good and we were able to teach quite a few people. We weren’t too busy, but this next week will be a lot different with Zone Conference all week. We have different zones coming to Accra each day all the way until Friday. It will be a great week because it will be President and Sister Judd’s last Zone Conference and so it is going to be a great time for learning on our part! We are part of every Zone Conference so I don’t think we will get much time to proselyte this next week. We have awesome investigators and 6 came to church, which is a miracle in itself just because of the small amount of time we get to spend in our area!

On Tuesday I was able to go to Kpong Zone Training Meeting and help out there. It was a great meeting and we have strong missionary and Zone Leaders there. I was most excited to go back and see some of the RC in the area, obviously we didn’t have much time, but we visited one family (lawrence, Juliet, Clinton) that Elder Steinman and I started to teach and they were baptized a few weeks after I left to Tema. They were so happy to see me and they had also went to the temple for baptisms for the dead. They just looked awesome. Also I went by Sister Pat’s. She is still being stubborn and not being baptized but going to church every few weeks. She made this huge meal for us and gave it to us to eat when we got home. She is so awesome and told me she will be baptized soon, so I hope so.

We also got to take nice pictures of the baboons on the side of the road because I was the one driving and not some crazy tro tro driver so I will try and send photos in a little bit. It has been raining quite a bit the last few days and I love it! Also we are teaching an investigator that reminds me so much of Morgan, tell Morgie to email me cause I miss her haha. I love all of you family and friends, I know the church is true and that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God. Sometimes there are so many people that are trying to do all these crazy and hard things to increase the spirituality of a home, or increase church attendance or missionary work, but all we have to do is immerse ourselves in the scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon, and by the "Power of the Word" things will change as you find answers in the scriptures, and by the Lord blessing you! Many prayers are being sent to all of you back home from Ghana.

Much Love


Elder Eppich

No comments:

Post a Comment