Monday, January 20, 2014

"We will see what the Lord has in store for me"

January 20, 2014

Well, I cant believe kraymer is home! It seems like yesterday he gave me that hug and I started to cry like a little baby haha (do you remember that??) I bet he is a little different to be around because he is a RM and makes me wonder if I will be the same way. I think I will just be shocked with the whole culture change. I'm happy you liked the beads so much. Did you like the blue one I sent? That one was all me and I thought it was cute :)

Well, this last week was pretty good week for Elder Steinman and I! It will be our last one together, I'm 85 percent sure. We were a little frustrated because our investigators we were preparing for baptism next week didn't come to church. But we have this family we are working with that we met two weeks ago and they have come both Sundays in a row and then came last night to a church program to celebrate the 10th year of the Accra temple.  They met a lot of members and loved it! The program was a little different because they let people ask questions about the temple and they answered them but it was good! Oh, one of my RC (brother Samuel) We baptized him and his wife 7 months ago and he is the man with one arm and he bore his testimony on how he was living a bad life and people tried to kill him with a cutlisk(machette) and he blocked his head with his arm and they cut it right off! and then how he came to know Christ through the Church! It was way awesome but he started yelling a little bit.

I have no clue what is going to happen for transfers! Everyone in the branch tells me I'm the one getting transfered this time but they dont want me too! So we will see what the Lord has in store for me!  I love you all and hope you have a great week! Im officially Elder Eppich, SR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment